Frizz Forecast display issue

Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Posts: 1,275Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
The Frizz Forecast had a major display issue when I checked it at approximately 4:30pm eastern time today using Firefox. The main page where you do the initial search is fine, but when the current forecast comes up, the avatar for Tuesday (current) is at the very top of the page along with the temp /humidity /dewpoint.

Instead of the usual 3 avatars I normally get, only one shows up. A couple of other images on the page look stretched out as well. I was able to click on Tuesday night and Wednesday and have the avatar change, so other than the display, it seems to be functioning normally. The same only one avatar showing up and appearing at the top of the screen issue happens with the tomorrow, 5 day, and weekend frizz forecasts too.

I tried emptying the cache and refreshing the page, but it didn't help the issue. I did check Firefox's error console and got the following error:
Timestamp: 11/19/2013 16:50:12
Error: TypeError: target is null
Source File: http://www.naturallycurly.com/module/script/id/110
Line: 8
CG since 11/2011
2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
PT: IAGirl's as needed

Comments

• Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Posts: 1,275Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    This is now back to normal for me.
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
    CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
    Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
    PT: IAGirl's as needed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file