Where are all my deep conditioning naturals at?

slimssocoilyslimssocoily Registered Users Posts: 143
Check out my new video! :thumbleft:

Importance of Deep conditioning natural hair - YouTube

Comments

• adthomasadthomas Registered Users Posts: 5,525 Curl Neophyte
    Nice.:blob8:

Not all of us do protein treatments though. I'm sensitive. They make my hair like straw and it takes awhile to recover. I use a conditioner with protein rinse out and that is enough to keep my balance unless I have way overconditioned my hair.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • slimssocoilyslimssocoily Registered Users Posts: 143
    adthomas wrote: »
    Nice.:blob8:

Not all of us do protein treatments though. I'm sensitive. They make my hair like straw and it takes awhile to recover. I use a conditioner with protein rinse out and that is enough to keep my balance unless I have way overconditioned my hair.

Yes I understand and the reason you are getting that straw like feel is because you don't follow up with a moisturizing conditioner however I am not sure if you do or not but anyways. .that is awesome everyones hair is different. Thank you for watching
  • h2wQueenh2wQueen Registered Users Posts: 551
    I deep condition with a shea mixture and a hydrator. My mixture is shea, coconut oil and and sometimes tea trea oil.
    "We Live From the Head Down and Not the Feet Up" ~Donnie
    h2wQueen wrote: »
    I deep condition with a shea mixture and a hydrator. My mixture is shea, coconut oil and and sometimes tea trea oil.

Is this shea butter? I love tea tree oil. What type of hydrator?
  • h2wQueenh2wQueen Registered Users Posts: 551

yep it's shea butter and my hydrator is a sit under steamer. Mine is the kind that rolls around on the floor. Got it from Amazon.
    "We Live From the Head Down and Not the Feet Up" ~Donnie

yep it's shea butter and my hydrator is a sit under steamer. Mine is the kind that rolls around on the floor. Got it from Amazon.

Awesome do you wash it all out?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file