Hair type question?

HeathernatorHeathernator Posts: 45Registered Users
I am a little over a week into doing the CG method. I have figured out what techniques work best for me thanks to all you helpful ladies! Currently I am having luck using the super soaker method. I also kind of scrunch and pump my product in afterwards. I am liking plopping over night as I really dislike walking around wet. When I first take my hair out of plop it looks amazing. But it dries pretty fluffy and frizzy. I do not know what type of hair I have, but I have been told by a stylist that I have fine hair but a lot of it. I am finding that my hair waves/almost curls with lots of moisture, but tends to be frizzy and poofy when I use products with protein and lots of humectants. Any one else have hair that is similar? Would love to hear what techniques and products you have luck with. Thank you! :)
Fine/Med texture, normal porosity and elasticity (I think)
2a(maybe 2b on a good day?)
Current routine:
Shampoo: Tresemme Smooth & Silky
Conditioner: Tresemme Smooth & Silky
Leave-In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Herbal Essence Set Me Up
Mousse: Herbal Essence Totally Twisted

Comments

• jakrussel3jakrussel3 Posts: 423Registered Users
    My hair frizzes up quite a bit when I plop. I have much better luck diffusing. You might also try sealing with a little oil after you apply your leave in conditioner. Helps seal moisture in so the dry air can't suck it out. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hair Properties: 2A/2B, Medium-fine, Normal porosity, Normal elasticity, Medium density
    Low Poo: DevaCare, Yes to Cuc's
    Rinse Out: DevaCare One Condition, Yes to Cuc's
    Cowash: Suave Naturals Lavender, Yes to Carrots Scalp Conditioner
    Curl Cream: AG ReCoil, Organix Moroccan Oil Curl Cream
    Gel/Mousse: Sweet Curls Elixirs FSG w/ Mag Sulfate added, Sweet Curls Elixirs hard hold gel, DevaCurl Frizz Free Foam, Aquage Uplifting Foam
    Protein: Spiral Solutions Protein Spray for daily use

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file