CurlTalk

Claudine, you've got some explaining to do! :P

DedachanDedachan Posts: 1,644Registered Users

Comments

• TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,289Registered Users
    I'm sure HER pup is a :angel13:
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,220Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Listen, I've been trying to keep it quiet, but now that the secret's out, I may as well confess.

All the other dogs involved clearly instigated this scandal. I would never have thought to bext another dog without provocation (bext: the transmission of images of beloved bones via email).

I realize my some of my constituents may not forgive me. To them, I say, "Walk a mile with my paws before you judge me. My bexting in no way reflects my ability to represent your best interests — at dog parks, fire hydrants, and outdoor dining establishments, not to mention pet boutiques. I may beg your forgiveness, but clearly, I need not beg for treats."

Humbly,
    Your Best Friend,
    Claudine
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,289Registered Users
    Oh Deenie, you are the awesome sauce :)
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,498Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I realize my some of my constituents may not forgive me. To them, I say, "Walk a mile with my paws before you judge me. My bexting in no way reflects my ability to represent your best interests — at dog parks, fire hydrants, and outdoor dining establishments, not to mention pet boutiques. I may beg your forgiveness, but clearly, I need not beg for treats."

:notworthy:
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!