We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Claudine, you've got some explaining to do! :P

DedachanDedachan Posts: 1,644Registered Users

Comments

• TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,289Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm sure HER pup is a :angel13:
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Listen, I've been trying to keep it quiet, but now that the secret's out, I may as well confess.

All the other dogs involved clearly instigated this scandal. I would never have thought to bext another dog without provocation (bext: the transmission of images of beloved bones via email).

I realize my some of my constituents may not forgive me. To them, I say, "Walk a mile with my paws before you judge me. My bexting in no way reflects my ability to represent your best interests — at dog parks, fire hydrants, and outdoor dining establishments, not to mention pet boutiques. I may beg your forgiveness, but clearly, I need not beg for treats."

Humbly,
    Your Best Friend,
    Claudine
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,289Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh Deenie, you are the awesome sauce :)
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,564Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I realize my some of my constituents may not forgive me. To them, I say, "Walk a mile with my paws before you judge me. My bexting in no way reflects my ability to represent your best interests — at dog parks, fire hydrants, and outdoor dining establishments, not to mention pet boutiques. I may beg your forgiveness, but clearly, I need not beg for treats."

:notworthy:
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file