American Idol predictions?

RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
Yep, another AI thread :lol:

Who's goin' home?

I'm not as sure on the guys, but I'm thinking Sanjaya & ???. No clue on the second guy.

Girls should be Alaina & FOR SURE Antonella, IMHO.

Whatcha thinkin?
DPTFm5.png

Comments

• ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    i have yet to see all of the girls perform, but i do agree with antonella going home pronto. and unless the remainder girls are worse than alaina, then yes, she should also go home.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    Antonella can go and the mini mariah can go too.
    Guys don't matter because a girl is winning this year!
    curlylew66 wrote:

who was the mini mariah? i don't think i have seen her yet.
    wntrbloom wrote:
    curlylew66 wrote:

who was the mini mariah? i don't think i have seen her yet.

I can't think of her name. She looks like a mini Mariah Carey :lol:
    hmmm....no one struck me as a mini mariah. now i am curious.
    wntrbloom wrote:
    Alania?? I think that is her name. Her looks. Not her singing. :wink:
    just heard haley...

hmmm...

to go on thursday: haley, alaina or antonella?

definitely antonella, and i think haley was worse than alaina.

alaina's rendition of the dixie chicks sounded better than haley's rendition of whitney's song.
  • SpinCycleSpinCycle Posts: 724Registered Users
    I didn't like Leslie that much... or Antonella or Alaina.

It'll be interesting to see who goes home.
    A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ~Thomas Jefferson
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    wntrbloom wrote:

Do you guys mean Jordin, with the curly hair?

Tonight I think we will lose Antonella (I hope) and Alaina.

Guys...Sanjaya...nice enough kid but he doesn't seem to be taking the competition seriously - wrong song choices, etc. Second guy....I have no clue. I still haven't watched all of Tuesday night's show.
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    I think Alaina and Antonella for the girls with Leslie being a possibility. She's odd but I like her quirky personality. The other two, I haven't liked since the beginning. Oh, and Antonella is not as hot as all the guys say she is, at least not IMHO.

The guys, I think Sanjaya and maybe Nick or Sundance. I have a feeling Sanjaya has a huge fan base that's voting for him though, as my husband said all of the young girls and the young boys because he is so pretty. :lol:
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,905Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Alaina and Antone-deaf should have gone home last week as I predicted. I'll do it again. Eventually I WILL be right.

Sanjaya should have also gone home last week. Brandon by no means deserves to go home but his performance was less than stellar this week. Luckily he is memorable. Unlike Nick and Jerrod who I will pick. Momma's boy Jerrod gets the boot.

I hope I spelled him name correct. I feel like the Simon of NC.
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • meegsmeegs Posts: 354Registered Users
    I gotta agree with Simon that being memorable, even memorably bad, is better than being good but forgettable at this point.

Alaina and Haley will probably go home of the girls. I agree that Antonella can't carry a tune in a paper bag, but she's got the horny teenage boys voting for her. I think Leslie is vulnerable too, but it's a shame because she does have a nice unique vibe that I like.

Boys? I dunno. I think Nick is gone for sure, and probably Brandon or Jared for the other one. Sanjaya has the pre-teen and mom votes locked up. He's not going anywhere, at least not for this week.
    2b-ish--embracing my waves this summer
    Aussie Catch the Wave condish, L'Oreal NutriGloss condish; Nexxus Designing Texxtur Cream, Rusk Radical Creme, Pantene Curl Defining Mousse, Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam; coconut oil for DTs
  • bushyheadbushyhead Posts: 1,676Registered Users
    I heard on the radio this morning that LaKisha, Melinda, and Antonella were the top three voted girls. Yep, Antonella. Who knows if that's accurate though. They also said Sundance and Sanjaya were the top rated guys.

Another station was saying that Nick and Brandon were going home.
    tt2b5cc.aspx

"Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift . . . that's why it's called the present." - Unknown
  • GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,905Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    bushyhead wrote:
    I heard on the radio this morning that LaKisha, Melinda, and Antonella were the top three voted girls. Yep, Antonella. Who knows if that's accurate though. They also said Sundance and Sanjaya were the top rated guys.

Another station was saying that Nick and Brandon were going home.
    :x :evil: :x :evil: :!: :cry:

They got one right in that whole thing. Melinda.
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Antonella and Sundance are the current picks on votefortheworst.com, so it's entirely possible.

I think Antonella is by FAR the worst singer left in this competition and the only reason she's still around is because of the hype caused by her pictures on the internet.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    PixieCurl wrote:
    I think Antonella is by FAR the worst singer left in this competition and the only reason she's still around is because of the hype caused by her pictures on the internet.

I totally agree! Just because she's a fun, slutty, party girl doesn't mean she can sing. :roll:
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • bushyheadbushyhead Posts: 1,676Registered Users
    PixieCurl wrote:
    Antonella and Sundance are the current picks on votefortheworst.com, so it's entirely possible.

No, I meant the radio was saying that Antonella and Sundance were among the three with the MOST votes from viewers. Meaning they were some of the top favorites.
    tt2b5cc.aspx

"Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift . . . that's why it's called the present." - Unknown
  • munchkinmunchkin Posts: 2,909Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Nigel Lythgoe said at this stage of the competition it is as much popularity contest as it is about singing. Therefore, I predict even though we think they are the worse singers (and hope I am wrong) that Antonella and Sanjaya both make the top 12. The bad thing about that is someone with real talent will get an early boot.

Someone above said Antonella was one of the 3 top vote getters this week. They commented last week that Sanjaya was one of the top 4 male vote getters. Young demographic out there voting for cute young person not necessarily the best singer.
    3b/c
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    Awww, Alaina is pitiful :(
    DPTFm5.png
    Ab-star wrote:
    wntrbloom wrote:

Do you guys mean Jordin, with the curly hair?

Tonight I think we will lose Antonella (I hope) and Alaina.

Guys...Sanjaya...nice enough kid but he doesn't seem to be taking the competition seriously - wrong song choices, etc. Second guy....I have no clue. I still haven't watched all of Tuesday night's show.

Alania looks like Mariah. No one sings like her. Just looks :)
    hmmm...i don't see the resemblance.
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    bushyhead wrote:
    PixieCurl wrote:

No, I meant the radio was saying that Antonella and Sundance were among the three with the MOST votes from viewers. Meaning they were some of the top favorites.

I know - votefortheworst.com encourages people to call and vote for their current "worst" picks.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file