High porosity?

AnsleyBirch13AnsleyBirch13 Registered Users Posts: 180
My hair dries in about an hour with no product, so am I high porosity? But I never get tangles. I used to A LOT, but then I started the CG method, a hair mask, and I made sure to keep my hair moisturized. Also, if I am high, are Shea Moisture products a good choice for my hair? And what other products should I use?

Comments

• chloe92uschloe92us Registered Users Posts: 1,203 Curl Neophyte
    It sounds like you're high porosity with a dry time that fast. Shea Moisture products you'll need to experiment with. I'm coarse and normal to high porosity, and it's hard to weigh down my hair, but I find some of the SM products are too heavy and almost make my hair feel tangly (the smoothie, specifically). I do like the shampoos though.
    2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
    Cleanse: AIA cowash, TJ Tea Tree Condish
    Condish: JC Too Shea, Tresemme Botanique
    Stylers: flax/okra gel or KCCC + CJ PP or JC Spiralicious
    Experimenting with Got2B Ultra gel and loving it so far!
  • okyouwinokyouwin Registered Users Posts: 157
    Hi I'm porous but fine. Shea Moisture products weigh my hair down after a while...I would tread lightly and see how much your hair can handle.
    I'm going to go ahead and say 3a
    fine/medium texture and a bit porous-I color
    Spring routine: Renpure luxurious argan oil shampoo/Loreal Advanced Care Color conditioner , HETT gel
    Microfiber towel/diffuse
    Trying KKCC
  • AnsleyBirch13AnsleyBirch13 Registered Users Posts: 180
    My hair is fine too. I'm loving the shampoo and conditioner. I feel like it's the gel I'm using that I'm not really liking. I want to go back to Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls. My hair loved that

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file