Baseball...Opening Day

pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
for the Dodgers is April 9th and I finally get to go. I've never been able to take the day off, but I can this year. Can't wait!

Sorry if you're not interested in baseball, I'm just so excited.

Comments

  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    I'm excited too! I've been missing my boys (that would be the 2006 World Champion St. Louis Cardinals :wink: ).
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    First Red Sox (ought 4 World Champs baby) game in Grapefruit League is tonight against the Twins ....
    GO SOX. Kinda sucky tho it is not on ESPN, I am gonna try to see if my gameday audio still works from last season lol.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

    "Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

    "Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    iris427 wrote:
    I'm excited too! I've been missing my boys (that would be the 2006 World Champion St. Louis Cardinals :wink: ).

    Same here!

    Since we live 800 or so miles from the Cards we have adopted the San Antonio Missions, a two-A farm club of the Padres. Of course when the Springfield Cardinals are in town, we root for them! :lol:

    We bought Missions season tickets this year, so I'm psyched for that. AND we're going home during baseball season (in May) so my brother has his credit card ready for when single game tix go on sale on Saturday.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Rock on with your bad self.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    echokitten wrote:
    First Red Sox (ought 4 World Champs baby) game in Grapefruit League is tonight against the Twins ....
    GO SOX. Kinda sucky tho it is not on ESPN, I am gonna try to see if my gameday audio still works from last season lol.

    Please. Today's Cardinals game wasn't even on ESPN and they're the 2006 champs!

    ETA: Cards beat the Marlins 6-3. And Ankiel played!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Rock on with your bad self.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    PartyHair wrote:
    echokitten wrote:
    First Red Sox (ought 4 World Champs baby) game in Grapefruit League is tonight against the Twins ....
    GO SOX. Kinda sucky tho it is not on ESPN, I am gonna try to see if my gameday audio still works from last season lol.

    Please. Today's Cardinals game wasn't even on ESPN and they're the 2006 champs!

    ETA: Cards beat the Marlins 6-3. And Ankiel played!

    I know!! I think that is just wrong...I mean come on were talking about the Freakin' National Pastime for Pete's Sake. There should be something on some sports network somewhere!!! I know that last year there were several spring training games on ESPN. Or is it just too soon to be griping yet?
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

    "Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

    "Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I'm sure we'll get to see some spring training games soon. I hope. But not having an opener on today is just stupid.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Rock on with your bad self.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    ITA Partyhair, I am also disappointed in the news coverage in general this year. My hometown Newpaper has had more coverage of the Bengals losing season (get over it, it happens EVERY year), than any news on baseball including the Reds. How retarded.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

    "Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

    "Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file