Anyone Tried Natural Divinity Hair Products?

LovemenappyLovemenappy Registered Users Posts: 332
Anyone tried this line out? Right now I'm eyeing there body bars and a couple of their stylers and leave ins. Everything sounds so yummy and the way it looks has my PJ senses tingling.:evil4:

The names sound good just need to see an ingredient list.

Products I'm looking at are the Hershea & Sweet Cherry Hair Glaze, Whipped Hemp Seed & Amla Jelly Cream, Cocoa Latte Leave in and Cocoa Mint Cleanser. About to take the dive just looking for some reviews and insight. :icon_smile:

Comments

• naturalyogininaturalyogini Registered Users Posts: 430
    Anyone tried this line out? Right now I'm eyeing there body bars and a couple of their stylers and leave ins. Everything sounds so yummy and the way it looks has my PJ senses tingling.:evil4:

Products I'm looking at are the Hershea & Sweet Cherry Hair Glaze, Whipped Hemp Seed & Amla Jelly Cream, Cocoa Latte Leave in and Cocoa Mint Cleanser. About to take the dive just looking for some reviews and insight. :icon_smile:

I just purchased the Hershea & Sweet Cherry Hair Glaze. Beware of the Mint Cleanser, it has borax in it.

I just purchased the Hershea & Sweet Cherry Hair Glaze. Beware of the Mint Cleanser, it has borax in it.

Have you tried the cleanser? It seems castille based which is what I'm looking for. I've used shampoos before with that ingredient and have never had an issue. The ingredients look awesome all around. Trying the mint cleanser, her shea, and creme custard up front.:love10:
  • NaturalDivinityNaturalDivinity Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hello I'm Nyeasha owner of Natural Divinity, I just ran across this post but thank you for your interest and browsing our products, if your still interested or have any question please feel free to contact us. All ingredients are natural and listed on the website. Borax is a natural compound driven from lakes and in our shampoo it is used as a cleansing agent.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file