CurlTalk

AG Products in my small town!?!?!?

I had to drop off some papers to somebody that works at a hair salon in our small town last night. When I walked in I was amazed to see them selling AG Products. I've never used them but I've seen a couple posters on here that do. I'm considering Recoil and Fast Food. Are they CG friendly? I am so excited that I won't have to buy these online!

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Man I would be thrilled if I found it locally!
    Recoil is CG and fabulous. I believe fast food has a cone. You can go to the curlmart link up there and click on it and they have the ingredients listed
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Recoil is CG. I believe fastfood contains amodimethicone, but some people on CG are ok with that cone.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • 1curlydoc1curlydoc Posts: 158Registered Users
    I love, love, love recoil! I have some fast food that I haven't tried yet, but Ab-star uses it and her hair's beautiful.
    thick 3b; currently loving Devacurl and Kinky-Curly

• sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    I love [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]Re:coil[/buylink] too! pair it with every product i have. your lucky that u found it in your area , i have found it in my area as well and buy it every few months since 1 tube lasts me about 3-4 months at a time. :D
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*