Ray Liotta's bad face-lift!

CurlyBritChickCurlyBritChick Posts: 218Registered Users
Ray, what have you done to yourself! :shock:

Ray Liotta's weird new look hogs the limelight at film premiere

rayliotBIG_MAW2809_468x321.jpg
Goodfella's actor Ray Liotta was joined by a motorbike riding John Travolta at the premiere of their new film Wild Hogs. However, all eyes appeared to be on the rather strange looking Liotta.

As the 53-year-old posed with his co-stars the actor's skin appeared wrinkle-free and stretched tight over his bone structure, and his face maintained an almost expressionless pose.

The new film's about a suburban, middle-aged biker gang. His costar John Travolta and William H Macy were also at the Hollywood premiere with his wife, Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=439160&in_page_id=1773
Type 3b, Highlighted, Past Shoulders, Fine Texture, but very dense.

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    The new picture is the one on the right, right?

Except for the eyes (and he may just be squinting) I think he looks great :D
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Yeah, I would have to say he looks very good in the "after" pic.
  • KCLKCL Posts: 1,663Registered Users
    Can you post the picture here, I can't see it on your link? thanks
    If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
  • j'adorej'adore Posts: 1,966Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The one on the right is an old pic, isn't it?
    "Don't play me...I'm over 30, and I don't smoke weed"
    -Prince

catcatadr20050914_-8_Marley+is.png
  • aptheislandgirlaptheislandgirl Posts: 636Registered Users
    I'm guessing that the picture on the left is the new face. His hair style in the picture on the right looks outdated. I think this is what he used to look like around the time he did Goodfellas.
  • maria_imaria_i Posts: 1,765Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    rayliotBIG_MAW2809_468x321.jpg
    Before and after: Ray Liotta as he is now (left) and ten years ago (right)
    3a/b.
    Mexico City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Okay, yes, the link says the one on the left is his present look. Well, that looks pretty bad, but I don't know that it looks like a facelift.
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    When he was in that tv show that debuted last fall, I noticed the surgery. It is hard to tell from the pic you have here.

I wish men wouldn't do that to themselves...Gary Sinise, Al Gore, and John Travolta included.
    ;)
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    He looks alright. The eyes have that tight look, though.
    I think if he had had a facelift, they would have done something about his overhanging eyelids and the slackness around the mouth. He may have had Botox, and possibly some Restylane in the "marionette lines," but it doesn't look like a facelift to me.
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Posts: 3,465Registered Users
    It sucks that these people feel they can't just age. They look 10 times more ridiculous with Surgery Face than they would with some wrinkles. Whatever happened to men being more dignified as they get older? :lol:

Now you see women like Diane Keaton and Helen Mirren who look amazing, without having any work done. (At least I'm thinking Helen hasn't, has she?)
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I was thinking about aging actors last night while watching "Heroes". Eric Roberts is on there, and he is definitely letting himself age naturally, complete with furrows on his forehead and everything. But then, he's a guy so it's ok for him to have wrinkles and gray hair.

Ray Liotta was HOT. Now he just looks like he isn't aging gracefully.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    and yet he still has bad skin.

The left is the after pic. that right one is way old.
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• aptheislandgirlaptheislandgirl Posts: 636Registered Users
    slinky1 wrote:
    When he was in that tv show that debuted last fall, I noticed the surgery. It is hard to tell from the pic you have here.

I wish men wouldn't do that to themselves...Gary Sinise, Al Gore, and John Travolta included.

I'd like to add Billy Bob Thorton to that list. Not an attractive man to begin with but definitely stranger looking after the surgery.
  • michellermicheller Posts: 470Registered Users
    When I saw the title of this thread I thought "oh NO", I have always loved Ray and was thinking I was going to see a Mikey Rourke or Bruce Jenner face lift staring back at me. :shock:

That being said, and seeing that my expectations were for a freak-face, this one is not that bad, if it is in fact a face lift. He still looks like Ray Liotta. And if were going to have something done, wouldn't he have opened up the eyes a bit?
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    You know, he was just arrested for some drinking related thing wasn't he? Maybe he is just under the influence or something in that picture.
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Oh my. That is not pretty. :? I've never been a fan of his 'eye-liner' look, so on the up-side, that does appear to be gone. :P
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    You know, he was just arrested for some drinking related thing wasn't he? Maybe he is just under the influence or something in that picture.

I thought he looked bloated in that picture, like maybe the surgery was recent and he was still healing.

Or like he was massively hungover. :lol:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    Oh my, that gave me a bit of a scare :shock: I'll be having nightmares tonight!
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:
  • SaKkehSaKkeh Posts: 986Registered Users
    His imperfect face has always made him soooo hot to me.
    Are you SURE this is a facelift? It just looks like he has gained a crap-load of weight to me.
  • SaKkehSaKkeh Posts: 986Registered Users
    j'adore wrote:
    The one on the right is an old pic, isn't it?

It has to be, because he is certainly older than that now.
  • MizK9MizK9 Posts: 16Registered Users
    Ray is now 52 years old. That pic on the right, was probably taken in his late 20’s early 30’s. Methinks Ray smokes. He has that “smokers” bad skin syndrome. I don’t think he’s had plastic surgery.
  • journotravelerjournotraveler Posts: 2,816Registered Users
    he looks like he smokes *and* drinks.
    3B corkscrews with scatterings of 3A & 3C.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I don't think it looks like a facelift either. It just looks like botox and maybe line filler. His eyes would be more open if he'd had surgery. He's always had acne-scarred skin, so that's the same. The man is over 50...we can't all be beautiful over 50.
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    at first i thought the pic on the right was the face lift. shoot, he looked terrific, everyone in hollywood should call his surgeon!

the one on the left doesn't look like he had anything done at all. what was lifted?
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    Anyone remember when he was on Another World? He played a guy named Joey.
    Okay, I am old. No one will probably remember :oops:
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Anyone remember when he was on Another World? He played a guy named Joey.
    Okay, I am old. No one will probably remember

That show's been off the air for many years, but I remember it well. :)

Brad Pitt was on Another World briefly too...before he was a star.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file