CurlTalk

BIG CHOP 2morrow!!

dolaresdolares Posts: 69Registered Users
Hey everyone, I'm about to do the big chop tomorrow and I need some support. My hair has been long all my life now it's going to be very short. I have 4a and 3c hair. After I cut it I just have to oil my scalp and moisturize right? I don't need gel, pomades and butters right? I never use that stuff when it was long. So just put on a satin cap I don't have to style it in a protective style right I mean I dunno ...
I am just tired of my long hair and this perm hair. Why does it cost so much to get hair treated and style. Like I don't want to spend $200 a month on hair!

Comments

• adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users
    Congrats. Your hair properties are more important than curl type. I use gels but only during high humidity. Oiling my scalp is not necessary except where i'm dealing with hair loss. People are individuals and all hair has different likes and dislikes. Have fun getting to know your hair.:king:
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • dolaresdolares Posts: 69Registered Users
    I didn't cry, I was excited and I cant stop looking at myself. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it! This is going to be fun wish I never permed it.:occasion9:
  • adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users
    dolares wrote: »
    I didn't cry, I was excited and I cant stop looking at myself. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it! This is going to be fun wish I never permed it.:occasion9:

Your curls are beautiful!
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • PyjamaLlamaPyjamaLlama Posts: 72Registered Users
    Looks amazing!! :)
  • dolaresdolares Posts: 69Registered Users
    Thank you!