eye cream reccomendations?

frankie88frankie88 Posts: 106Registered Users
I'm 20 and I want to start using a proper eye cream to help keep my eye area hydrated. Does anyone have any recommendations?
2a/2b, Medium Porosity, Medium Density, Lower Back Length, Growing out highlights.
Shampoo: SMMR Conditioner: SMMR or Organix Keratin Oil Leave In: Organix Shea Butter DC: Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba oil mixed all together with v05 conditioner.
“Imperfection is beauty.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Comments

• chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I like philosophy a lot. Pricey bit a little goes a long way. Oil of Olay is a great starter moisturiZer too.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • sophianathansophianathan Posts: 3Registered Users
    [FONT=&quot]I use Uplift eye cream, it helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles with Haloxyl. Liquid Crystals restore your eyes moisture balance and reflect light. It's important to use the best anti aging eye cream available before resorting to more costly medical procedures like injections and laser treatment.[/FONT]
    Sophia Nathan
  • BradenBraden Posts: 5Registered Users
    Hi Frankie,
    To hydrate eye area, I will advice you to Renu Derma eye care cream. To get maximum benefits, you must continuously use warm water to wash eye area where you apply Renu Derma cream.
  • peachespeachespeachespeaches Posts: 44Registered Users
    I just use straight vitamin e oil. It's thick, so I dip a q-tip in the bottle and smooth it over both eyes. I use the dry end of the q-tip to sort of smooth it in. It acts as a great base for concealer :) Sometimes I apply at night too and just let it sit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file