We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Camille rose mold question

RusycurlyRusycurly Posts: 717Registered Users
I recently got the Camille rose moisture butter from Curlmart and after a week of using it I've noticed that it has some orange specks in it...is this normal or mold? Has this happened to any of you with her products?
Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
:wav:
Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!

Comments

• RusycurlyRusycurly Posts: 717Registered Users
    By the way, this is what it looks like. I would appreciate your thoughts
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1380560184.981731.jpg
    Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
    My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
    My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
    :wav:
    Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!
  • adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users
    Looks to me like the oil is separating.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • lucyprimroselucyprimrose Posts: 166Registered Users
    There was a thread about this a while back -

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4/139916-camille-rose-naturals-6.html

I would either just bin it, or bin it and contact the company to ask for a fresh replacement, it seems like with some products that are organic/free from certain preservatives they can expire quickly. You can't be too careful really.
    UK based wavy :hello2:

Mostly waves, but curls and straight bits too!
    Fine to medium, high porosity, medium density, very low elasticity
    Highlights damage (growing it out), seems to like protein and need lots of moisture.

Cleanse - CJDF, trying out low poos ; Co wash- Uk chemist brands, Urtekram Rose or Aloe, Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse; RO - varies, Tigi Moisture Maniac, Desert Essence Coconut ; Leave in - Keracare natural textures; Sealant - argan oil
    Trying out new things, still looking.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file