frizz

curlybeauty123curlybeauty123 Posts: 2Registered Users
im 13 and i love my hair i just have a frizz problem my hair type is 3c/4a any products you would perfer:mrgreen: thx in advance

Comments

• OhSunshinex3OhSunshinex3 Posts: 74Registered Users
    You need to learn the properties of your hair (porosity, etc.) and you should mention what products you are using now and how often you wash your hair? Do you co-wash or low poo? Are you interested in either?

• curlybeauty123curlybeauty123 Posts: 2Registered Users
    i have low prosperity i currently use kinky curlys curly custard and mrs jessies quick curls daily and cantu shea when i do a wash and go and im not sure wat i low poo is but i dont cowash but im open to it
  • Aliciamelena87Aliciamelena87 Posts: 68Registered Users
    I used to have a frizz problem. I recommend washing hair with come clean, conditioning with knot today (detangle before rinsing), add fresh coat of knot today as a leave-in, and smooth curling custard down sections of hair using the praying hair method. I found that combing hair after the final rinse lead to frizz and loss of curl definition. I hope that helps.
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    Frizz is usually a dryness issue. So work on moisturizing even if you think your hair isnt dry. Also determine how much protein you need.
    Use a microfiber towel or a cotton tshirt as it wont ruffle the cuticle on the hair.

I like to apply a leave in then oil to seal in the moisture. This helps to seal the hair so the moisture in the air wont absorb into the hair and cause frizz.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file