Falling out3B curls, which products do I buy?

fallencurlsfallencurls Registered Users Posts: 1
Hey there,

First I want to apologize for my bad English.
So i have these curls, I think it is 3B. But I hated my curls cause they used to bully me with it when I was little and so I always staightened it, like 3 times in the week for 3 years long. I'm 18 now and I love my curls but from all the straighting it's all damaged now. It's not like it used to be, now I have all kinds of different curls and its soooo dry and like 2/3 of my hair has fallen out. I allready bought vitamins with all the good ingredient in it, and every week I put olive oil in my hair, sleep with it and wash it out the next day. I'm also going to cut it next week, so I dont have these unhealthy ends.
But my curls are still really ugly, even my friends told me it is not like it used to be, if I style it like I usally do, it wont do anythink and it is so thin, you can see right thrue my hair if you know what I meann. So I need to buy new products like shampoo, conditioner, stylers and more. I dont know wich products I should buy, any tips? Cause I'm really desperate!

Comments

• Firefox7275Firefox7275 Registered Users Posts: 3,750 Curl Neophyte
    Welcome! You mean your hair is breaking off or falling out at the roots?

Beneficial ingredients for damaged hair include coconut oil, hydrolysed protein, ceramides, 18-MEA and panthenol. A nutrient dense balanced wholefood diet is much more important for all round health include scalp and hair than popping pills.
    2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
    Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
    Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
    Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
    Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
    Experimenting with: benign neglect
  • ms_chellemms_chellem Registered Users Posts: 10
    Well having a similar issue with my curls but its due to over bleaching. One thing I would like to recommend is a deep conditioning treatment or you can even make a hair mask with at home products, such as mayo,honey, and olive oil. You will see your curls may come back slowly but surely. Also the aussie moist conditioner and their 3 minute deep condioner works miracles!!! I hope this was able to help you :) and im new to the site as well so welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CurlTalk App
  • ANaturalJoyANaturalJoy Registered Users Posts: 19
    Don't freak out! When I stopped flat ironing my hair I noticed a lot more shedding. Mostly because the damaged ends were breaking off and I had to find products that worked for the different textures. I suggest deep conditioning every time you wash your hair to keep your strands soft and pliable.

I hope these tips will help your tresses.
    Hair 101: Six Tips for Transitioning to Natural Hair | Tribe Called Curl | The New Curl Order for Natural Hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file