Defining curls ...and flat ironing

CaribbeanQueenCaribbeanQueen Posts: 24Registered Users
Hi curlies:)
im new here & i have a 3c (about 16in when flat ironed) type of curl... i live in Miami and find it Impossible to straighten my hair! i can spend a hour or 2 flat ironing Just for it to turn into a afro once I step outside :(....sooo i decided to try to define my curls And once I steo out, my hair shrinks into a small afro.....ANY tips....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    Try a braid out ツ
    Sent from my C5155 using CurlTalk App
  • CaribbeanQueenCaribbeanQueen Posts: 24Registered Users
    Thank you!
    i saw one of your previous posts on,straightening your hair...my hair is soooo pretty when straight But the curls& frizz won't allow me to keep any type of straightness :( ...have you tried a Brazilian blow out?? ive heard little about it but would love to know who has all tried & learn the pros and cons..

• JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    Thank you!
    i saw one of your previous posts on,straightening your hair...my hair is soooo pretty when straight But the curls& frizz won't allow me to keep any type of straightness :( ...have you tried a Brazilian blow out?? ive heard little about it but would love to know who has all tried & learn the pros and cons..

Nope but I heard its very damaging like your curls dont come back.

I like how my hair looks straight but it wont last long in the summer or rainy season so i dont flat iron then. I like to wait til winter.

Sent from my C5155 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file