Baby Faire

fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Posts: 996Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Has anyone gone to one? Is it worth it? Is it fun?

Link

I went to a Wedding Expo with my mom while I was engaged. It was fun, but I didn't get much else out of it. I suppose it can't hurt to go, but the only date we can go is my DH's birthday. He said he wouldn't mind, but I'd want to make sure it was worthwhile. Thoughts?
Hair type: 3A/B
I lurk, therefore, I am.
My Blog

Comments

• CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I haven't been and I'm certain it's a big ol' sales pitch (and almost totally stuff you don't need - like wipes warmers and binky charms - oh yes, I have seen them) but I'm in favor of a. anything that gets me out of the house where b. my kid is welcome. So I'd totally go and either buy a ton of crap or enjoy making fun of it. Either way, I win.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I did and it was OK. They had seminars with some useful info if you got past the sales pitches, some coupons and draws, freebies and samples, and you could look at some baby gear and stuff like that. It was kind of fun. I wouldn't buy anything there because it was overpriced, but it's good for getting a general idea of what you might need.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    I went to a Welcome Wagon event and I got a lot of good information. I wish I had a bit more $$ at the time because one booth was selling Robeez for $19. I wanted to get Evan some of the booties for next year.

I think it's definitely worth going to - just be prepared that anything you enter your name for will likely garner a soliciting phone call.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • picklesgirlpicklesgirl Posts: 1,955Registered Users
    I think it sounds like fun I would totally go. Was there a list of cities on there that I missed??
  • fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Posts: 996Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Pickles: Yes. On the "Calendar" tab.
    Hair type: 3A/B
    I lurk, therefore, I am.
    My Blog

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file