Frizz Forecast Issues

Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Registered Users Posts: 1,275 Curl Connoisseur
I just started having problems with the Frizz Forecast today. I'd previously had the 5 day one bookmarked for my hair type and zip code. Now when I click my bookmark the link stays the same, but the page content I get is the Frizz Forecast homepage where you input your hair type and zip or city /state. The data in the search blanks is correct (my hair type and correct zip, but when I click the search button, I get page content of the frizz forecast homepage with the url for the daily frizz forecast for my area. I get the same results when I try my city /state instead, my city /state and a different hair type, or a different hair type and my zip.

I run Windows 7 and normally browse with Firefox, but I tried the Frizz Forecast in Internet Explorer and had the same problem. Any idea what the problem is or when it might be fixed? Is there something else I can do on my end to remedy the issue?
CG since 11/2011
2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
PT: IAGirl's as needed

Comments

• SquirrelyCurlsSquirrelyCurls Registered Users Posts: 21
    I'm having the same issue. Is someone looking into this?
  • atx_eveatx_eve Registered Users Posts: 278 Administrator
    Yes! When we have issues like this we first ask everyone in the office to replicate the problem in different browsers, hair type/zip code combos just to be able to narrow down the problem.

Now the tech team is on it trying to figure out what's going on.
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Registered Users Posts: 1,275 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks Eve! Is there anything else people having issues on the user end can do to assist you and /or the techs?
    CG since 11/2011

Go To Products /Routine:
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
  • atx_eveatx_eve Registered Users Posts: 278 Administrator
    *weeps with gratefulness* lol

The more detail of the issue, the better! tech tells me that they need to know EVERYTHING like
    time of day
    internet browser
    mobile vs desktop
    and a detailed description of the problem. For example, "when i enter hair type and zip code, it works, but when i enter hair type and city, the page just refreshes. there is no error message."

Thanks so much!
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • SquirrelyCurlsSquirrelyCurls Registered Users Posts: 21
    Thank you Eve!

It is working for me now. :toothy8:

When I experienced the issue earlier, I was using Win7 on a desktop. I tried Firefox and IE. It was about 8:30 am EST. I had selected hair type 3a and entered a zip code.

Thanks again for the quick response! I hope my first reply didn't come across as impatient, I just wasn't sure if anyone was checking into it and wanted to let Geek_Chic know she wasn't alone. :)
  • Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Registered Users Posts: 1,275 Curl Connoisseur
    :hello1: It's working for me now too! I don't know what the techs did, but whatever it was, it worked. I'll keep the "bug report" info. around though, in case there's a next time. Big thank you to Eve and the tech team!
    CG since 11/2011

Go To Products /Routine:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file