Advice Needed

pblover427pblover427 Posts: 1Registered Users
My natural hair color is light to medium brown and I have reddish highlights. I had blonde highlights added 1-2 yrs ago and they were growing out. I had my haircut like Reba McEntire's and some highlights were cut out, but some are still there. I have blueish/greenish veins and hazel eyes. I am fair skinned, but do tan after I burn. I was wondering if anyone would know what boxed hair color I should go with to cover all my head that will look good and blend without making the color uneven looking.

Comments

• Firefox7275Firefox7275 Posts: 3,750Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome!

Best thing to do would be to try some wigs on, your skintone and eye colour don't dictate what suits you. I am fair skinned with freckles and green eyes, yet look terrible auburn, much better with cool pinky reds. A semi permanent colour is much gentler than a permanent box dye, and will cover highlights fine.
    2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
    Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
    Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
    Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
    Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
    Experimenting with: benign neglect

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file