We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Beach hair

HeatherDawnHeatherDawn Posts: 300Registered Users
I just got back from the beach and had to share my hair. LOL! It was AWFUL. HUGE. Frizzy! It was rainy several days and was windy which didn't help, but gosh - it was just terrible. LOL! At least I didnt' know anyone!

badhair.jpg
HeatherDawn
2C/3A

Comments

• lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    Gee, it honestly doesn't look bad to me! :)
  • wavyjwavyj Posts: 25Registered Users
    I don't think it looks bad either...my hair kind of looks like that today!! :wink:
    2a/b/3a
    Currently loving the Aussie Aussome Volume line and re:coil!
  • Kasey314Kasey314 Posts: 308Registered Users
    :cry: I want to go to the beach... :lol:
    ~FIA~ 2c-M-iii

CG since 9/06, modified since 3/07.

:coffee: <~~ Me every morning

Updated fotki 5/06/08
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FKasey314%2F" class="Popup

Products-of-the-moment: Loving Innersense right now: Pure Essential Hair Bath, Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner and I Create Quiet Calm Curl Cream. Devacurl Angell is my go to gel, nothing else like it for me. Nature's Gate Lavendar and Aloe Nourishing Conditoner is always in my shower.

password - curly girl

• meriellynmeriellyn Posts: 1,135Registered Users
    Doesn't look bad to me either.
    2/f/i, waist length w/ long layers

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fthekittenavenger" class="Popup
    pwd: hair

~a wave in a sea of curls ;)
  • kjwavykjwavy Posts: 362Registered Users
    Wow, I love it!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
    Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
    Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
    Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I

• MsBeeHavinMsBeeHavin Posts: 29Registered Users
    I LUV my hair when I'm at the beach. The salty air really adds volume which is why I spritz a little Epsom Salt on my hair almost daily!! And HeatherDawn, your hair is gorgeous!!
    shoulder-blade wavie searching for curls
  • cmaj2224cmaj2224 Posts: 4Registered Users
    I love, LOVE, the look of beach hair and had quite an obsession of it earlier this year. I guess I was getting sick of winter!

But I too love how the ocean and the wind make my hair extra wavy. :) It's a very fun, carefree look :) I like the waves in your hair, it looks natural and pretty :)
  • HeatherDawnHeatherDawn Posts: 300Registered Users
    LOL! You guys are cracking me up. Here I am thinking how bad I looked and you are all cheering me on! I guess I just needed some perspective - thanks!
    HeatherDawn
    2C/3A

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file