mixed chicks

holly8holly8 Posts: 632Registered Users
has anyone tried mixed chicks? if yes is it good? and are the ingrediants good for the hair?
Natural since Jan 2,07
I did a BC
Hair type:3C\3B
Multi-racial hair
Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

Mission: to obtain healthy hair every day!!

Hair products:homemade products.....

:angel1::love5:

Comments

• LeeLee182LeeLee182 Posts: 784Registered Users
    The poo is awful...well it was for me anyway. Just way too harsh. The deep con is actually not that bad, helped detangling and my hair felt soft but i have other products that work just as well, if not better. The leave in is decent..umm it contains beeswax so that may or may not be a problem for you. And i heard after a while it can buildup.

So for me at least i thought i would repurchase but there are better products out there with better ingredients..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Blue Curls Don't Care!*

iHerb $5 off Code: HIV320
    KY is for inferior b*tches. -Keeny*

My YouTube Channel ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/CurleeDrugz

Blog:http://norehabneeded.wordpress.com/
  • holly8holly8 Posts: 632Registered Users
    hi did the leave in give you definition?
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair
    Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

• LeeLee182LeeLee182 Posts: 784Registered Users
    i'm still transitioning so u might want some other opinions. but it did define for me with some crunch that was easy to get out with a little scrunching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Blue Curls Don't Care!*

iHerb $5 off Code: HIV320
    KY is for inferior b*tches. -Keeny*

My YouTube Channel ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/CurleeDrugz

Blog:http://norehabneeded.wordpress.com/
  • curlycaramelcurlycaramel Posts: 472Registered Users
    If you do a search you should get lots of results, these products are always been posted about.
    Anyway i tried the leave in and at first liked it, then when my hair dried it was another story, it felt coated and it looked dull.
    next day I used less and got better results but i didn't like the smell i found it really hit and miss i had more bad days than good when using it i have since switched to curls and blended beauty and my good hair days have definetly outweighed my bad.
    I won't be trying mixed chicks again.
    Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c
  • CaleilaniCaleilani Posts: 728Registered Users
    Thank goodness I tried the samples on my youngest daughter's hair first before buying.When I first applied it,it seemed to be looking good.However,after it dried,it looked terrible.But,that's totally up to you if you want to try their products.
    3B-3C, alittle past tailbone length,age:41 years
    thanks for warning me you two :D ,i`ll only buy the samples when i get the money.
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair

• curlyclassyandfabulouscurlyclassyandfabulous Posts: 19Registered Users
    I actually having been using the leave-in for about two years. For me, and the way my hair is, everything looks better a day or two later and there's no exception with mixed chicks. Overall I think it's a great product in truly defining my curls. With curlyheads since we're all different you have to try products for yourself and see what happens. I do however recommend calling and get a free sample...I actually spoke with one of the ladies and she was so nice!
    I would like the free sample thanks for the info :D is shipping and handling free?
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file