mixed chicks

holly8holly8 Registered Users Posts: 632
has anyone tried mixed chicks? if yes is it good? and are the ingrediants good for the hair?
Natural since Jan 2,07
I did a BC
Hair type:3C\3B
Multi-racial hair
Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

Mission: to obtain healthy hair every day!!

Hair products:homemade products.....

:angel1::love5:

Comments

• LeeLee182LeeLee182 Registered Users Posts: 784
    The poo is awful...well it was for me anyway. Just way too harsh. The deep con is actually not that bad, helped detangling and my hair felt soft but i have other products that work just as well, if not better. The leave in is decent..umm it contains beeswax so that may or may not be a problem for you. And i heard after a while it can buildup.

So for me at least i thought i would repurchase but there are better products out there with better ingredients..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Blue Curls Don't Care!*

iHerb $5 off Code: HIV320
    KY is for inferior b*tches. -Keeny*

My YouTube Channel ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/CurleeDrugz

Blog:http://norehabneeded.wordpress.com/
  • holly8holly8 Registered Users Posts: 632
    hi did the leave in give you definition?
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair
    Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

• LeeLee182LeeLee182 Registered Users Posts: 784
    i'm still transitioning so u might want some other opinions. but it did define for me with some crunch that was easy to get out with a little scrunching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Blue Curls Don't Care!*

iHerb $5 off Code: HIV320
    KY is for inferior b*tches. -Keeny*

My YouTube Channel ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/CurleeDrugz

Blog:http://norehabneeded.wordpress.com/
  • curlycaramelcurlycaramel Registered Users Posts: 472
    If you do a search you should get lots of results, these products are always been posted about.
    Anyway i tried the leave in and at first liked it, then when my hair dried it was another story, it felt coated and it looked dull.
    next day I used less and got better results but i didn't like the smell i found it really hit and miss i had more bad days than good when using it i have since switched to curls and blended beauty and my good hair days have definetly outweighed my bad.
    I won't be trying mixed chicks again.
    Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c
  • CaleilaniCaleilani Registered Users Posts: 728
    Thank goodness I tried the samples on my youngest daughter's hair first before buying.When I first applied it,it seemed to be looking good.However,after it dried,it looked terrible.But,that's totally up to you if you want to try their products.
    3B-3C, alittle past tailbone length,age:41 years
    thanks for warning me you two :D ,i`ll only buy the samples when i get the money.
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair

• curlyclassyandfabulouscurlyclassyandfabulous Registered Users Posts: 19
    I actually having been using the leave-in for about two years. For me, and the way my hair is, everything looks better a day or two later and there's no exception with mixed chicks. Overall I think it's a great product in truly defining my curls. With curlyheads since we're all different you have to try products for yourself and see what happens. I do however recommend calling and get a free sample...I actually spoke with one of the ladies and she was so nice!
    I would like the free sample thanks for the info :D is shipping and handling free?
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file