What hair type am I? HELP

Michaela_AliMichaela_Ali Registered Users Posts: 4
Don't judge me but I'm 13 and I bc my hair July 21 2013...NO hate please because I already get enough of that from people telling me how beautiful my hair was. But anyways I'm having trouble figuring out my hair type. So, if you can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you (:

Comments

• KorkscrewKorkscrew Registered Users Posts: 1,834 Curl Neophyte
    Honestly not sure what your hair type is, but to me it looks wonderful, springy, THICK (yay!) and healthy :D

I'm sorry you have to deal with all those silly, knuckle-headed remarks right now. You are really brave at your age to go ahead and embrace your curls despite the small-minded remarks. I believe you will find supportive people too though. I'm also confident you will have a lot of support from us as you move forward :occasion5:
  • favoritecolorblufavoritecolorblu Registered Users Posts: 287
    I would say 4a.
  • Always@night[email protected] Registered Users Posts: 566 Curl Neophyte
    I would wait till it grows out a bit more so you an see how it curls. I got the same fill from people telling me how pretty my long hair was( eye rolls). I did what was best for me, and there is nothing wrong with that. Remember it is YOUR hair, you should wear it how you see fit.
    Best of wishes
  • kinkycoilycurlykinkycoilycurly Registered Users Posts: 10
    4a-b

Sent from my X500 using CurlTalk App
  • Michaela_AliMichaela_Ali Registered Users Posts: 4
    Thank you(: it means a lot
  • CurlyJKCurlyJK Registered Users Posts: 62 Curl Connoisseur
    I know this is an old thread, but can anyone tell me what my hair type is?

http://share.photobucket.com/shareprofile/indexshare.php?id=Mjk2NTA=

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file