Sharing pictures

Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Here's somewhat recent pictures of B. The apple picking one was in the fall (obviously) and the other one was just the other day.

Picture7342.jpg

Picture7367.jpg
~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Wow, she looks so much like you! Very pretty girl you have there :D
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    She's adorable. :D
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    She's adorable. Such a big girl, too.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thank you! We refrain from taking pictures during her holy terror days. The memories are cuter that way. :lol:

• AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I love the rosy cheeks and sassy expression! How cute!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Super-cute :) I love the pic with the headphones.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She's too cute for words!
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Aww, thanks guys. I have a habit of when people tell me she's cute, or beautiful, I say, "ya, she is.". I don't mean to do it, but I obviously find her absolutely adorable. :lol:

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    What a cutie pie! :D
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    She's so pretty! She looks a lot like you. She has the same little mischievious look in her eyes that one of my nieces has, I bet she can get fiesty when she wants to be :D
    DPTFm5.png
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Rheanna83 wrote:
    She's so pretty! She looks a lot like you. She has the same little mischievious look in her eyes that one of my nieces has, I bet she can get fiesty when she wants to be :D
    Just like her Momma, I bet :wink:
    You know I tease...

:lol: :twisted:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• deezee02deezee02 Posts: 1,509Registered Users
    she is adorable!!!
    58eCm4.png
    SCxkm4.png

Come swag with me!
  • CurlyGina2CurlyGina2 Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    So cute!!
  • curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    babywavy wrote:
    Aww, thanks guys. I have a habit of when people tell me she's cute, or beautiful, I say, "ya, she is.". I don't mean to do it, but I obviously find her absolutely adorable. :lol:

I do pretty much the same thing - except I usually say "Yeah, I tried hard to make him that way." I usually only say that to friends and family.

Your little girl is adorable.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She really does look like you!
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
    Thanks guys. I totally don't see that she looks like me. I don't know if it's just hard to see the resemblence in myself, but I just think it's hard to see it. I think she looks like my husband.

12_14_01.jpg

Yes, that girl is quite fiesty - and very much like her mother. I keep trying to remind myself that it will be a blessing when she's an adult!

• CurlyGina2CurlyGina2 Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    aww, they have the same smile :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file