CurlTalk

Zimmerman Arrested

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,771Registered Users Curl Dabbler
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,771Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    What a surprise. You mean, a hothead who killed an unarmed boy with a gun is now threatening his wife with a gun? Imposserous.

The one consolation in the whole Zimmerman/Martin debacle is that even though the murderer is free, it's very likely that Zimmerman will end up in jail anyway, on other charges. Just like OJ Simpson.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    The one consolation in the whole Zimmerman/Martin debacle is that even though the murderer is free, it's very likely that Zimmerman will end up in jail anyway, on other charges. Just like OJ Simpson.

He's not been able to make a move without being pulled over since the trial. I don't think anyone minds. 3rd run in with police since the verdict. 4th if you count his "good deed".

I do not doubt that he feels invincible since the trial. With his family connections and bail outs I would say he has felt that most of his life, and that will be his downfall.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    The OP beat me to the punch.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Zimmerman's a thug
    Mark my words

• yossarianyossarian Posts: 967Registered Users
    Schadenfreude.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi
    2c/3a, BSL, medium, low porosity
    Low-poo: Bobeam and CV poo bars; Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell
    Conditioner: Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Desert Essence Shea
    Stylers: Sweet Curls Elixir Curl Cream; SM CES
    PT: BASK Whiskey Soak
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    Zimmerman's a thug
    Mark my words

i disagree. unless he wears thuggish clothes like a hoodie and eat thuggie candy like Skittles then he is not a thug.
  • newseasonnewseason Posts: 98Registered Users
    OBB wrote: »
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    Zimmerman's a thug
    Mark my words

i disagree. unless he wears thuggish clothes like a hoodie and eat thuggie candy like Skittles then he is not a thug.

According to dictionary.com, the definition of the word thug is a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer. I would say since the latter applies, he is indeed a "thug". I didn't know that Skittles and hoodies were requirements to be deemed a thug.
  • FrostiiLoveFrostiiLove Posts: 105Registered Users

This is a joke, right?
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    This comment is in reference to some board drama that happened many months ago. I am sure someone else can explain it in more detail.

OBB is on the up and up.

This is a joke, right?
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,771Registered Users Curl Dabbler

This is a joke, right?

It is.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Posts: 2,316Registered Users
    Yeah you had to have read the thread.
    Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
    BC: December 19, 2009
    Products: Whatever works!
  • newseasonnewseason Posts: 98Registered Users

This is a joke, right?

It is.

Whew thank God.
    Okay, I felt like I was missing something lol I'm guessing this has to do with the wile controversy I've seen referenced around here.
  • LayaliLayali Posts: 561Registered Users
    George Zimmerman should be keeping a low profile and just be happy with getting away with murder.

I really believe this man is a sociopath. He has no sense of morality, no remorse, displays unnecessary risk-taking, and has failed to learn from his negative behaviors. In fact, I'm sure he is a sociopath.

He is a very, very dangerous person and I'm not sure why the knuckleheads in Florida can't seem to see this.
    naturally 3b/3c

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. ~ Rumi
  • asugirlasugirl Posts: 937Registered Users
    Layali wrote: »
    George Zimmerman should be keeping a low profile and just be happy with getting away with murder.

I really believe this man is a sociopath. He has no sense of morality, no remorse, displays unnecessary risk-taking, and has failed to learn from his negative behaviors. In fact, I'm sure he is a sociopath.

He is a very, very dangerous person and I'm not sure why the knuckleheads in Florida can't seem to see this.

I completely agree. He has some really unusual pull in the state of Florida for it to be so hard for the authorities to arrest him - especially for stuff that anyone else would be. I know his father is a retired judge, but give me a break! He is a walking time bomb.

ETA: I remember reading that this fool has previously been arrested for domestic violence but that charges were quietly dropped, along with previous charges of resisting an officer with and without violence. This is insane.

2c/3a - fine - medium porosity & density
    I think he has a God complex. He's a habitual law breaker who has never had to pay for any of his atrocities so now this fool thinks he's invincible. The cherry on top is that there are people in positions of power protecting him and other Zimmerman-like characters.
  • asugirlasugirl Posts: 937Registered Users
    When I was younger, things like this always had me saying "it's not fair". Then I learned over time that life very often isn't.

2c/3a - fine - medium porosity & density
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Okay, I felt like I was missing something lol I'm guessing this has to do with the wile controversy I've seen referenced around here.
    The comment "Dude's a thug, mark my words" (with the [code] tag) is what started the whole thing. It was originally about Martin, so I changed "dude" to "Zimmerman."
  • dee-naturedee-nature Posts: 630Registered Users

hair goal
    = WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil
    :love5:
    2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!":afro:

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
    perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”:wav:

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

• yossarianyossarian Posts: 967Registered Users
    Even the police chief recognizes that it's a matter of time before this ticking time bomb goes off, referring to him as "a Sandy Hook waiting to happen".

Local Police Chief Agrees Zimmerman's a Sandy Hook "Waiting to Happen"

I was not aware that his now-estranged wife is receiving $4300 a month from GZ's legal defense fund. That explains why she did not pursue charges - why jeopardize your hush money?
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi
    2c/3a, BSL, medium, low porosity
    Low-poo: Bobeam and CV poo bars; Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell
    Conditioner: Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Desert Essence Shea
    Stylers: Sweet Curls Elixir Curl Cream; SM CES
    PT: BASK Whiskey Soak
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    It boggles my mind how some people can get so MANY second chances but can't use them to get it together.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL