We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Beautifying Oil by The Body Shop

curlycapercurlycaper Posts: 2Registered Users
Hi from Cape Breton! I am wondering if anyone has tried Beautifying Oil by The Body Shop. It can be used on skin and hair.I've tried it on my hair to combat frizz, and it's ok- not spectacular. I find that my hair is getting drier as I age(I'm 55),and I continue to look for a great anti-frizz product. I have tried a ton of serums and conditioners,and,did have some limited success with a silicone serum,but it started to weigh my hair down.(no surprise here,eh?)I am a 2c/3a. I use Live Clean clariying shampoo,which I love. I see where some of you have tried other products by Live Clean with some success. I think I may do the same. I do like the Beautifying Oil,but it feels like it sort of just sits on my hair,and doesn't really smooth it well.
Thanks so much!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file