Best Stylist in DFW metroplex!

emilyoletaemilyoleta Posts: 2Registered Users
I have wanted to leave a review on Anthony Nguyen for a while now, but after my cut yesterday I finally registered and am getting around to it. :) I found Anthony from reviews on this site about three years ago when I first moved to the area. I had never had a cut that I didn't go home and reshape once I left the salon. That is, until I went to Anthony! I have had him chop my hair off above my shoulders and give me long layers, and every time he does an amazing job! I hadn't been in for a cut for a while after I had my daughter and when I went to make an appointment I found out that the salon he worked at (Norwood and Company) had closed due to the owner retiring. I was devastated! Through some googling and a little FB stalking :) I found him again and am so happy I didn't just go to someone else! If you are in the Dallas, Tx area, I highly recommend Anthony! You will never go to another salon again!

Comments

• emilyoletaemilyoleta Posts: 2Registered Users
    Anthony Nguyen
    682-521-6173

Here is his contact info for anyone else searching for him. He said that despite it being almost a year only about half of his clients have managed to find him.
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,682Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    What is the address of his new location?
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file