CurlTalk

My Big Lots haul!

BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
I went to Big Lots today. They have the old formulation of Nature's Gates products for $1.50 and $2.00. I bought several different ones to play with. I also found a set of three turbie twist hair towels and some Principal Secret eye creme.

I let my husband get a can of hair spray.

I should have stayed home!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Frizz Happens!
my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    oh yay inexpensive thing to play with are guilt free!
    congrats on the haul!I wish I had a big lots nearby, seems like all the good cheap stuff ends up there eventually
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,240Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Yay for bargains! I love Big Lots!
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    Although we have a Big Lots less than five miles away I have never been there. :? I think it's time to take a trip!
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Posts: 4,306Registered Users
    Awesome! Congrats, and happy hairdays!! :D
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    Thats where I got my NG, I posted on the Rainwater Henna yesterday. I love the Aloe Treatment and the Jojoba. I ended up buying all that they had. :twisted:
    I can admit that because I know you guys won't judge lol.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    Ab-star wrote:
    Although we have a Big Lots less than five miles away I have never been there. :? I think it's time to take a trip!

Big Lots is a hit or miss proposition. this time it was a "hit!" 8)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    echokitten wrote:
    Thats where I got my NG, I posted on the Rainwater Henna yesterday. I love the Aloe Treatment and the Jojoba. I ended up buying all that they had. :twisted:
    I can admit that because I know you guys won't judge lol.

I was just looking over my stash. I ended up with 2 of the henna ones. I think I'm going back tomorrow to exchange it. I was thinking I picked up an aloe one or maybe a awapui (or whatever) one. Anyway, I didn't mean to get two of the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!