CurlTalk

Wet n'Wild

sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
I found some good wet n'wild products a few weeks ago. Kind of lucked out because a lot of their stuff is just cheap all around. However their Mega eyes eyeshadow duos ($1.99) are awesome, the color last and they offer classic duos like chocolate/vanilla (great neutral color). The Mega Flavors Gourmet lip pots add flavor and moisture w/out color. The effect is a soft wet look and it feels kind of creamy for a translucent gloss.

Here's a link to some Wet n'Wild reviews at MUA: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.makeupalley.com%2Fproduct%2Fshowreview.asp%2FItemID%3D25299%2FEye_Shadow%2FWet_" class="Popup

For being so cheap, wet n'wild isn't that bad

However those crayon things look kinda funky IMO.
“It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

Comments

• goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    i just recently decided to wear eyeliner so i ventured into the make-up aisle yesterday. i left with two wet and wild eyeliners. they were only $0.99 so i thought hey i'll buy two. this way i can see which color gives me the effect i'm going for. once i perfect my application technique and find the color i'm going for i might go to a different brand but for now i'm sure it'll do the job :)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Yeah, that price is hard to pass, especially if you're not sure if you want something in particular. I forgot to mention one thing though, lol....I was gonna say that the eye liner doesn't stay on very long, it doesn't sharpen right either. Atleast for me, maybe I bought some bad ones. But still at 99 cents it's worth the risk. I hope it works for you though :)
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    i used it today and really like how it applied. i usually have a tough time applying eye liner. but of course i have not tried to sharpen it yet! we'll see :)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • msrandeemsrandee Posts: 61Registered Users
    I like their MegaSlicks lip glosses, esp. the Rose Bronze color. They're sticky, so they last longer than most other glosses I've used.
  • redscubaredscuba Posts: 4Registered Users
    They make fantastic lip pencils.
  • StrawberiCurlsStrawberiCurls Posts: 424Registered Users
    I love their eyeliner...its true that they do fade, but I love the application. Its not too soft or too hard. They are so cheap too, you can't go wrong! :wink:
    3a/3b mix
    5 year HG's:
    -L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture creme
    -Ouidad Climate Control gel
  • StrawberiCurlsStrawberiCurls Posts: 424Registered Users
    I have to add....

I LOVE their navy eyeliner....It looks SO much better on me than black, maybe it goes with my eyes or something. I got it for $.99 and wear it everyday so I can't go wrong! Its number 657, and I actually thought it was black when I bought it...but it was a GOOD mistake!
    3a/3b mix
    5 year HG's:
    -L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture creme
    -Ouidad Climate Control gel
  • woundtightwoundtight Posts: 39Registered Users
    The cream blushes are just as good as expensive brands!
    Everyone always wants what they can't have.
  • HairproductjunkieHairproductjunkie Posts: 363Registered Users
    I was at Wal-Mart yesterday, and becuase of this thread, I decided to experiment with some of Wet N Wild's lipsticks. I was really impressed! The color I picked was great! I love wearing this (expensive) color that I have that is kind of a purple-y color that doesn't look weird. I found a Wet N Wild color that almost perfectly matches it--and for less than $2.00! Amazing!
    GuardianB wrote:
    Southern gals rock :!: