Tresemme Naturals Formula Change

Hello all!

I bought a new bottle of Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume at Meijer last night and compared the ingredients with my old bottle and there are a lot of differences. It looks like they removed the preservatives and put in new alcohols? It also seems thinner than my old bottle. I'm not really sure. I haven't tried it yet. The old bottle had a black cap and this one has a white cap.

Any info on this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• JessiebananaJessiebanana Posts: 940Banned Users
    Can you list the ingredients? I'm curious what the new ones are for the volumizing conditioner.
    3C/Fine to Medium/Low Porosity/High Density

:love5:MoistureMoistureMoisture:love5:

Low Poo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo
    RO/DC: DB Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing Conditioner
    LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Styler: Queen Helene Sculpturing Gel & Glaze

No Salts, No Waxes, No Butters, No Heavy Oils
    No ACV, No Saponified Oils, Protein Sensitive
  • smalesevsmalesev Posts: 33Registered Users
    Old bottle:
    Water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, behentrimonium chloride, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, citrus aurantum dulcus (orange) peel extract, fragrance, dipropylene glycol, potassium chloride, lactic acid, disodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, peg-150 distearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lauroyl lysine, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

New bottle:
    Water (aqua, eau), stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, fragrance, caprylyl glycol, aspartic acid, distearyldimonium chloride, lauroyl lysine, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, cymbopogan schoenanthus extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract

I hope there aren't spelling errors, I had to type this all on my phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
  • crazywavescrazywaves Posts: 582Registered Users
    The white cap is the old bottle and the black cap is the new formula. I find the new formula has less slip than the old formula but I still really like it. I have only used 1 bottle so far of the new formula as I have bought up every bottle of the old formula I could find.

I shop Meijer as well and I keep finding a bottle or 2 of the old formula mixed in with the new from time to time.
  • smalesevsmalesev Posts: 33Registered Users
    crazywaves wrote: »
    The white cap is the old bottle and the black cap is the new formula. I find the new formula has less slip than the old formula but I still really like it. I have only used 1 bottle so far of the new formula as I have bought up every bottle of the old formula I could find.

I shop Meijer as well and I keep finding a bottle or 2 of the old formula mixed in with the new from time to time.

Ok! Thanks!! That explains it! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file