Revlon Frost & Glow/L'oreal Frost & Design

KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Any curlies use either one of these highlighting kits? Is one better than the other (they names are suspiciously similar)? I've been itching for a change, but I've had bad experiences lightening in the past. I dye my hair, but it's in pretty good condition. I'm mostly worried about the highlights coming out brassy or taking the curl out of the bleached sections.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Comments

• dalitwildalitwil Posts: 104Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I just bought the Revlon Frost & glow according to the absolutely fantastic reviews at makeupalley.com. I too am hesitant to use it.

Bailey, did you ever get around to trying it? If so, how where your results? Any good tips/tricks for me?
  • SunderellaSunderella Posts: 89Registered Users
    I have had great success with Revlon Frost & glow!
    2c/3a Fine Blonde/Silver
  • MaryelisabetthMaryelisabetth Posts: 0Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I've been using Revlon frost and glow for years... its never done me wrong. is it curly girl method approved? I love it so much I don't want to quit using it! <3
  • MaryelisabetthMaryelisabetth Posts: 0Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I've been using Revlon frost and glow for years... its never done me wrong. is it curly girl method approved? I love it so much I don't want to quit using it! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file