Laptop problem

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
I have a laptop that is less than 2 years old. Suddenly, the ketys aren't working right and lots of letters are missing in the sentences I type. Sometimes whole words.

I'm used to keeping my computers way longer than this and I don't want to have to replace it anytime soon.

Anyone know what caused this or if it can be fixed easily?

Comments

• PerriPPerriP Registered Users Posts: 6,613 Curl Neophyte
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian CanadaRegistered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    Haha...I answered in the other thread!!!

As far as the laptop, I would use a compressor and try and blow it out. Check the manufacturers website for driver updates (or just reload them....that fixed an issue with the USB ports on my Vaio), or if something has been spilled, replace the keyboard.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    Thank you, both!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file