Happy Birthday Fifi!!!!!

rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
belated birthday wishes for one third of the MOST FABULOUS personality on the net - Fifi-Nyn-La-Rou!

balloons-smiley.gif?1292867552birth-day-candle-smiley.gif?1292867556blast-present-smiley.gif?1292867557
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    :occasion7::wav::occasion6::occasion5::occasion1::icescream:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • PerriPPerriP Registered Users Posts: 6,613 Curl Neophyte
    I still want to know what the mystery gift is!!!

Happy, happy birthday!
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    Happy birthday, Feef!!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • juanabjuanab Registered Users Posts: 4,037 Curl Neophyte
    Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    Thank you, wonderful ladies! Love yuns ;)

Perri, it is a very special book from my Aunt. The Girls Of Atomic City. That's the story about the women who unknowingly built the Atomic Bomb in Oak Ridge TN. Her mom, and my grandmother (Frances) was one of them. Her sister (my great aunt Fannie Jay, who made the most wonderful tea cakes) as well.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    Tea cakes and atomic bombs....Women are amazing.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    Tea cakes and atomic bombs....Women are amazing.

Yes they are! My grandmother died a year before I was born so I never got to speak with her about this, and I had no idea her sister worked there too until recently. She just passed away a year ago. She never talked about it, other than when she gave me a mother of pearl heart pendant and tiny pearl earrings that belonged to my grandmother. A guy she met at Oak Ridge had given them to her, and she had asked her sister to hold on to them and give them to her granddaughter, if she ever had one.

I wish I would have know my great Aunt was there. I would have asked her so many questions. I can't imagine what it was like. Signs everywhere telling to not to speak to anyone or ask questions about what you are doing. Just being told you are helping the war effort and doing something that will bring the boys home, etc. Most had loved ones fighting in the war so I am sure they were more than willing to help when told that. I don't know what she would have told me, or if she would have told me anything, but I still would have asked.

PS- I can't wait to read the full account of the team of "highly educated" and therefore superior scientists who belittled the "ignorant hick girls" until they got their a$$es handed to them in a uranium enriching contest. Hahaha. Even though they were just taught/told to turn knobs and watch meters and gauges, and adjust when needed.

(PSS- I actually have this ebook but have not started reading yet but I won't tell my Aunt that)
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PerriPPerriP Registered Users Posts: 6,613 Curl Neophyte
    Oooh what a great gift!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,170 Curl Virtuoso
    A belated happy birthday fifi, hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    3b in South Australia.
  • B-wavyB-wavy Between Richmond and Charlottesville, VARegistered Users Posts: 1,733 Curl Connoisseur
    Happy Birthday Festivus Month, Fifi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blob4:

fifibday_zpsce672412.jpg
    Thank you B & Starmie!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PerriP wrote: »
    Oooh what a great gift!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App

It is. I like having the actual book better than attempting to read it on my phone.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    I hope you had a great bday!
    (What day was it? the 27th?)
    Thank you, Spider! And yes, it was the 27th.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file