We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

People assume on what you are because of curly hair

NeirelleNeirelle Posts: 126Registered Users
I dont know about yall but when people see me with curly hair and they ask me what i want to be when i grow up, they assume i want to be a hairstylist... I dont know is it just me or does some people assume what you want to be or whats your profession with curly hair?

Comments

• davidkaltsasdavidkaltsas Posts: 119Registered Users
    Neirelle wrote: »
    I dont know about yall but when people see me with curly hair and they ask me what i want to be when i grow up, they assume i want to be a hairstylist... I dont know is it just me or does some people assume what you want to be or whats your profession with curly hair?

TOTALLY . I am a guy with long 3a-3b curly hair.. And because my hair looks good .EVERYONE in school thinks that I want to be a hairstylist . But thats not a problem because I am thinking of it :D
    Curl Pattern: 3a mixed with 3b
    Porosity:Low
    Density:Medium to High
    Width:Medium-Coarse
    Length:Medium

CG Method since 25/6/13

Want to reach terminal length !
  • Curlygirl506Curlygirl506 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Yeah that has happened to me a lot. Ironically I ended up working at a salon for kids lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file