CurlTalk

Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner Who Knew?

Ok, after trying One C, [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Too Shea[/buylink], Activate, Mop Top, and most recently
Elucence I now seem to be having really good hair days with Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner which I purchased for $1.59. It seems that for my fine hair which I have a lot of the other conditioners were to heavy and moisturizing. I now put a quarter size of Suave in my short hair and rinse and then smooth a nickel size of Angell on scrunch and diffuse. So much easier. I am almost tempted to try CG again but this time with a much less moisturizing conditioner like Suave. Curious to know what other fine hair people are doing. If I decide to continue the shampooing do you think using elucence shampoo and conditioner once a week and then just using Suave for the other days would be a good plan or does anybody have other shampoos that might work out better for fine hair. Does Suave actually make any good shampoos? I am including a picture if anyone can chime in on my hair type. Thanks.

[http://public.fotki.com/raw60/using-suave/photo46.html][/url]

Comments

• lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    A few of us responded to the thread you started yesterday. It's here. :)
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • raw60raw60 Posts: 17Registered Users
    lushaholic I am confused why my topic was started again. Thank you all for your responses though.
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    I'm not exactly sure what happens, but I think sometimes the BB is slow and you think you didn't hit the "submit" button, so you hit it again and you end up with a double post.

If you look around, sometimes you'll see "oops. double post."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Except this one showed up several hours later, which is the weird part!
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    lushaholic wrote:
    Except this one showed up several hours later, which is the weird part!

wow! that is weird!

must be a :twisted: in the server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!