CurlTalk

Curl type anyone?

Hello,

I am relatively new to the boards. I just ordered some Jessicurl products a while ago, but haven't gotten the chance to try them out yet. Anyways, I read the article about hair types, but I'm really not sure what I am. My hair is very thick and dry, and seems to be two different textures. That's what confuses me. It's curlier on bottom and wavier on top. I'd really like to know what my type is and thought maybe someone could help so I thought I'd put up a picture of myself so you could see. I'm the one on the left. This is my hair in its natural state, with no products or anything. It has a big tendency to poof. Thanks for your time! :D

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv140%2Fmochadud%2FWeddingPlug349.jpg" class="Popup[/url]

Comments

• sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    I think you're a 3a* (probably would look even more like one with products and scrunching) with more 2a near the top. You said extremely dry and all but your hair looks really pretty imo, I love the color :)

eta: *After looking at the guide more, I think 2c mostly.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • embudiniembudini Posts: 580Registered Users
    I agree with 3a. Do you brush/comb your hair? If you stopped brushing, then it would probabaly be more defined and curlier.
    PW: ihaveafotki :toothy2:
    Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
    3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
    Former Tween Scene Columnist
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    I think probably a 3a also. Like said above, with no brusing and some product in there you'll probably have alot of curl and definiton. I really like the color of you hair, very pretty!
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Posts: 370Registered Users
    I concur with the others. That looks like my hair (though mine is slightly darker) when I don't put product in it. So a 3a it is.
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:
  • LadydncingLadydncing Posts: 964Registered Users
    Agree. 3a. I love the color. :)
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl
    Password: Locks

event.png