CurlTalk

Uneven Hair

Imani530Imani530 Posts: 58Registered Users
So I bc'ed two months ago after transitioning for three years but the lady who cut it didn't even out my hair. Instead it is super short in the bag and in the very front, but around the sides and crown I have some great length. I don't want to cut all the length off from my crown insides but I am afraid my hair will start to look weird as my hair continues to grow. I thought about getting braids until the front and back have gotten to a good length but I don't know. Any ideas on what I should do?

Comments

• rbbrbb Posts: 4,095Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Imani530 wrote: »
    So I bc'ed two months ago after transitioning for three years but the lady who cut it didn't even out my hair. Instead it is super short in the bag and in the very front, but around the sides and crown I have some great length. I don't want to cut all the length off from my crown insides but I am afraid my hair will start to look weird as my hair continues to grow. I thought about getting braids until the front and back have gotten to a good length but I don't know. Any ideas on what I should do?

it sounds like it isn't looking weird now. it might continue to look good/ok, so i wouldn't do anything to it. don't cut it for sure!!
    hair accessories if it starts to look weird, but it may not. and, keep pampering it with dts, gentle handling.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: cj aloe fix gel, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab.
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine