Long time no talk!!!

AmandacurlsAmandacurls Registered Users Posts: 6,252 Curl Neophyte
Hey ladies, I'm not sure how many of y'all remember me, I haven't posted in a long while! Just wanted to drop in and see how everyone was and say hi! I actually got married on August 3rd to my police officer I used to post about on here! Well I hope you are all doing fantastic and look forward to catching up on the boards!!

Comments

• multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    I remember you! Congrats on the wedding.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using CurlTalk App
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls PittsburghRegistered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    Congratulations! I've wonders about you now and again, and wondered if it worked out with the cop. It seems that it did!
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    CONGRATULATIONS! Of course you're remembered. No one did the chicken dance like you. ;) Jump in wherever you like...it's still the same around here.
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,574
    Congrats!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using CurlTalk App
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    Yes, I remember you....Congrats on the marriage! I hope everything is going good for you.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Hi - I definitely remember you. Glad to hear your good news!:wave:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Registered Users Posts: 2,098
    Congratulations! My hubby is in law enforcement too.
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Congrats! I was actually wondering what happened to you a while ago. Glad things are going well for you!
  • scrillsscrills Registered Users Posts: 6,700
    Congrats and thanks for popping back in
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    I was going to ask about the bf. Congrats!
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    Great pic! You look beautiful as always.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • sarah42sarah42 Registered Users Posts: 4,034
    Congratulations! Glad to hear you're doing well!
    ehLB.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file