Hello Strangers!

SpaghettiHeadSpaghettiHead Registered Users Posts: 1,510
I've been trying to retrieve my password for a couple of weeks now, and finally got it taken care of so I could come catch up with you guys. I hate that I can't come on here all of the time, but it seems like I constantly have my nose in a book. (1.5 yrs of school left!)

So since I last came here I got married and had a baby!! I posted her pic on another thread already, but here it is again just because.

Now I'm off to go try to do some catching up! I miss it here like crazy!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    Awwww, your baby is adorable. Boy or girl?

Congrats on the marriage!
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • TRBLTRBL Registered Users Posts: 5,294 Curl Connoisseur
    So glad you are able to pop back in! :)
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    I remember you! :blob3: Congrats and welcome back!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    spaghetti!!!!!

hug3-smiley.gif?1292867621
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • xcptnlxcptnl Central MassachusettsRegistered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    Sketti!!!!! How are you??
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • SpaghettiHeadSpaghettiHead Registered Users Posts: 1,510
    Heyyyyyy! :) Been doing great! Just honestly trying like hell to get this schooling over with so that life can return to some sort of normalcy!
    Married life is oh so blissful...we threw a small garden ceremony for family only at the end of May and had an 80's themed party for everyone as our "reception," and had an amazing time.... kids are great....my baby boy had his first day of senior year yesterday....so I was a bawl bag.... I feel so out of the loop around here, it's the pits. I hope everyone is doing well!! I need to check in even if I'm only lurking more often. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpaghettiHeadSpaghettiHead Registered Users Posts: 1,510
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    Awwww, your baby is adorable. Boy or girl?

Congrats on the marriage!

Oh, and thank you!!!!
    The baby is a girl. A smelly barking little girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,170 Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome back and congratulations! Your baby girl is adorable.
    3b in South Australia.
  • DedachanDedachan Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Curl Neophyte
    Yes, you're baby girl is adorable. However-and let's be honest that we're all thinking the same-she's oddly very hairy.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    A lot of babies are born with hair all over their bodies. They usually shed it when they get older. :glasses1:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • DedachanDedachan Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Curl Neophyte
    I had the exact opposite experience when I hit puberty. :angry2:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file