CurlTalk

Andie Macdowell in Cedar Cove: L'Oreal Products?

curly_kccurly_kc Posts: 57Registered Users
I love Andie Macdowell's curly brunette hair, and how she usually wears it curly instead of straightening it. She also keeps it brunette instead of going blonde.

As a L'Oreal model, I wonder if she really does use all of their products on her hair.

I read an interview with her in a magazine recently, and she said she used these L'Oreal products in her hair:

EverPure Sulfate Free Color Care Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner

EverSleek Sulfate Free Humidity Defying Leave-In Crème

Any of you with similar curls to Andie Macdowell (3a/b) try L'Oreal products, and did they work for you?
Conditioner Wash Suave Strawberry Conditioner

Gel Styling Product: Curl Keeper and Curly Hair Solutions Gel

Comments

• GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    She has very pretty hair. I doubt she uses Loreal products tho and probably uses more higher end brands. There was a post yrs ago of a woman who actually saw Andie in a gym and mentioned she saw her putting Paul Mitchell The Cream and some french oil after the cream. Unfortunately, I do not remember the woman that posted that post.
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity