Dark circles

MipMip Posts: 233Registered Users
I have dark circles udner my eyes that seem to vary in darkness each day, but I always have them in some form or other. I've tried covering them up a bit with foundation or concealer, but firstly, can never get rid of them entirely. Secondly, the more I cover them up, the more stupid it looks. I can't quite describe it, but it makes my eyes look smaller and like they are 'floating' on my face. Does anyone else know what I mean?

Thanks. =)

Comments

• curls&swirlscurls&swirls Posts: 70Registered Users
    I have 'em, and there isn't too much you can do about 'em. I use a yellow tinted concealer to cover the purple. Mine are much worse when I am tired, or my hayfever is bad. All the women in my family have them so I wonder if they are genetic. I like the tinted concealer better than a regular concealer because it seems to prevent that floating effect you are talking about.
    Don't keep up with the Joneses....drag them down to your level--Quentin Crisp
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I read somewhere that to get rid of puffy eyes (is it the same thing?) cool 2 metal spoons in the fridge and place them over your eyes for 5mins. hth

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file