Am i a 3c?

curly_girl*curly_girl* Posts: 2Registered Users
hey guys, so i finally made a fotki but im not sure what hairtype i am.
I think 3c/ 4a? and im also looking for hair twins ;)
3b/3c/4a ??
pw:frizzy

Comments

• Ms. Naturally CoilyMs. Naturally Coily Posts: 120Registered Users
    You look more like a 3B to me.
  • blackhoney112blackhoney112 Posts: 126Registered Users
    You have pretty hair...I think you are 3a/b :)
    3c/4a
    Transitioning
    Following C&G method
    Fav products: Kenra MC, Misskey 10en1, VO5 moisturemilks, ACV rinses, Rhassoul clay & WGO
    pw: Romeo
    My hair album
  • toosweet118toosweet118 Posts: 108Registered Users
    I think you are a 3b BUT with some TLC I think you will be a 3c. When curls are well moisturized they tend to curl even more. However if they are over mosturized they would elongate. It depends on which way you want to go. :D
    3B-C - Trader Joe Nourish CO, BB Soft Curls & Swirls ,Honey, FOTE, Jessicurl WDT.....+ Good weather = Great hair! :flower:
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    Your hair is pretty, but it's really hard from your pictures to type it. It's helpful to have pictures of wet hair, damp hair, fully dried hair, unstyled and styled (explaining how you styled and which products) in order to get an accurate hair type. Too Sweet's album is a good example of showing hair to reveal an accurate hair type (and I belive that she is a glorious 3b/c :D ). But those pictures don't look 3c to me - 3c is a much tighter curl than that.
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • toosweet118toosweet118 Posts: 108Registered Users
    Your hair is pretty, but it's really hard from your pictures to type it. It's helpful to have pictures of wet hair, damp hair, fully dried hair, unstyled and styled (explaining how you styled and which products) in order to get an accurate hair type. Too Sweet's album is a good example of showing hair to reveal an accurate hair type (and I belive that she is a glorious 3b/c :D ). But those pictures don't look 3c to me - 3c is a much tighter curl than that.

Awwwwwwwwww thanks for the compliment deeply curled :oops:
    3B-C - Trader Joe Nourish CO, BB Soft Curls & Swirls ,Honey, FOTE, Jessicurl WDT.....+ Good weather = Great hair! :flower:
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    You're welcome :D
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • curly_girl*curly_girl* Posts: 2Registered Users
    thnx for all the replies, ill make some better pics soon 8)
    3b/3c/4a ??
    pw:frizzy
  • SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    Yeah, it looks too loose to be 3c. Maybe 3a/b. In fact I think our hair has similar characteristics. btw, my hair is in the middle of trasitioning; so it will look a tad curlier after the relaxer is all grown out and cut off.
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • ~Curly~~Curly~ Banned Posts: 772Banned Users
    Looks like my naps lol... i believe i'm a 3c... my hair is more simular to toosweet in the back though... :?
    "Relaxer free Since 2003"
    3C in constant search for something that works!

3C/4B(hairs that act 4b even if they technically aren't) no clue what i'm doing..:geek::hello2::afro:
    I will respond as I see fit. It should be about freedom to express our opinions, You're free to say what you like as should others. Get a Thicker Skin if no one can disagree with you without you feeling bullied and running to Admin Hellllllpppppp Meeee Adminnnnn Pleaseeee!!!! Smh
  • silvergirlsilvergirl Posts: 2Registered Users
    yup looks 3b almost 3c to me
  • CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    You look 3b to me. Your pics are dark but one of them reminds me of my relaxed hair when my curls were much looser.
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file