We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Need Devachan colorist in White Plains or Broom Street

kimrisakimrisa Posts: 23Registered Users
Hello! I'm in desperate need of a top-notch Devachan colororist for color correction. I'd gone with Victoria for Pintura highlights and she did a nice job (even though she didn't do so great with roots on my last visit) so I stupidly went back to foil at a non-Devachan salon and now ended up with the most hideous case of peroxide tiger stripe highlights. It's pretty much a nightmare. Now I'm determned to go back to Pintura highlights but need a Devachan stylist who is good at color correction to remove the tiger stripes. Should I go back to Victoria or try another devachan stylist? Ana in Broom Street cuts my hair and I believe she recommended Antonio. Has anyone had any experience with him? I'm a bit apprehensive because I read some negative reviews that said he was mean. In any event, I just want to get rid of these awful tiger stripes and start again!

Any suggestions would be most appreciated...

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file