New protein free conditioner!!!

afrochickafrochick Registered Users Posts: 235
I've had so much trouble finding protein free CG conditioners. BUT, today I found the Vo5 Herbal Escapes Ocean Refresh Conditioner at Family Dollar and I'm super excited. It is not a wash day for me so I tested it out on a small section of my hair and rinsed it out. My hair is feeling pretty good! I can't wait to try it for real! I had pretty much given up on Vo5 conditioners because most of them had protein and the Tea Therapy ones without protein also left my hair feeling dry.

Has anyone else tried this new vo5?
3c/4a, hooray!

Beloved Products:
Condish:Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends (Deep Treatment), Garnier length and strength
Cleansers:Bee Mine Moisturizing Botanicals Shampoo, Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo
Style:Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip, Aussie Instant Freeze Gel

Comments

• FrostiiLoveFrostiiLove Registered Users Posts: 105
    I used to love that stuff but the dollar store I got it from discontinued it and I never saw it again anywhere else so if you like it, STOCK UP!
  • starznthingsstarznthings Registered Users Posts: 49
    afrochick wrote: »
    I've had so much trouble finding protein free CG conditioners. BUT, today I found the Vo5 Herbal Escapes Ocean Refresh Conditioner at Family Dollar and I'm super excited. It is not a wash day for me so I tested it out on a small section of my hair and rinsed it out. My hair is feeling pretty good! I can't wait to try it for real! I had pretty much given up on Vo5 conditioners because most of them had protein and the Tea Therapy ones without protein also left my hair feeling dry.

Has anyone else tried this new vo5?

I am going to buy the Silky Experience Island Coconut Conditioner...I don't think that one has protein in it. I am also going to try rotating protein one time and no-protein the next time...something like that...and I also bought the Repair & Protect Strengthening Conditioner to try. I'm not absolutely sure that either of these are 100% protein-free, but at 99 cents each, it's alot less money than I've spent on other products!
    :angry6: <-- me trying to think outside the box.
    Once upon a time, on a clear moonlit night, I counted all the stars in the sky. :love10: :sleepy2:
  • hambo02hambo02 Registered Users Posts: 480
    I used to love that stuff but the dollar store I got it from discontinued it and I never saw it again anywhere else so if you like it, STOCK UP!

they sell it at kmart
  • FrostiiLoveFrostiiLove Registered Users Posts: 105
    Hambo02 you just made my day! K-mart here I come!(Doing happy dance:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file