We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Cleveland abductor Castro defiant as he gets life in prison

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,742Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,759Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Now he will know what is like being a prisoner and hopefully being raped and beaten. I have no sympathy for him at all. How dare he say the sex was consensual and that they had many partners before him. It shows that he has no remorse.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    I just watched his ramblings a few moments ago. He is a delusional and sick man, and he will get what's coming to him. I have no doubts about that, and it makes me smile.

((((Claudine)))), please don't think about it like that. He's a twisted individual. Every city has at least one. His actions are his own, and will now have to be responsible for them.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • humanityruleshumanityrules Posts: 10Registered Users
    I"m happy he didn't get the death sentence - that's the easy way out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file