CurlTalk

hair advice and (or no)pixie cut?

ManiacMManiacM Posts: 1Registered Users
My hair is really odd.One day is almost straight,some small parts are curly(and i don't use flatiron at all),other it curls everywhere (on the back,around my ears,forehead...) and it can never stay the way I make it,like 15 min. after I comb it it ''puffs'',and it's like I never comb it at all.
I don't like use much products on it.When it's wet it's always wavy 2a-2b I'd say.
Does anyone have that mix hair problem?how do you deal with it?
My hair used to be thick,but now it's like more ''normal'',and I have split ends every 2-3 months + sometimes I think it falls too much when it's wet.

Since it's summer and where I am temperature is like 33° every day,considering all problems I'm thinking about pixie cut.Has anyone tried it ith similar hair (wavy).I know most of haircuts are on fully straight hair,but why not on other types?

wHAT do you guys think? What it be easier to style it,or it would curl on wrong places?
I'd really appreciate advice on someone who tried pixie with wavy hair?

I was thinking something like this
57448_Medium.jpg

anne-hathaway-cut-her-hair-off-8596-1283274321-15-copy.jpg?w=430&h=429

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fac%2F2a%2F99%2Fac2a99595ae8d601680f38080f75583b.jpg" class="Popup <<and this one,which is more curly

I have an oval face

Comments