CurlTalk

Pennsylvania Man Arrested For Videotaping Son Light 7-Year-Old Boy On Fire

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    Sick *******!
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    That poor child...It breaks my heart to think of what he went thru and will continue going thru becuz of these horrible people. I hope his mom will get him emotional help.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    These people should be beheaded. Their brains are of no use to them anyway.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    Horrible. I can't even stand to think about what that little boy went through.

I wonder what the controlled substance found in their possession was... F**ked up!
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]