CurlTalk

Roller setting to striaght hair.

KaelaMoeKaelaMoe Posts: 11Registered Users
Is it possible? So my hair is 3b/3c pattern. I was wondering is there a way i can achive striaght hair through roller setting avoiding alot of direct heat such as a flat iron. Ive heard of people roller setting and having beautiful bounce curls. As far as maintaining it at night is it possible to wrap hair and sleep with a satin scarf & satin bonet and wake up to striaght hair.

Comments

• bobbybobby Posts: 669Registered Users
    KaelaMoe wrote: »
    Is it possible? So my hair is 3b/3c pattern. I was wondering is there a way i can achive striaght hair through roller setting avoiding alot of direct heat such as a flat iron. Ive heard of people roller setting and having beautiful bounce curls. As far as maintaining it at night is it possible to wrap hair and sleep with a satin scarf & satin bonet and wake up to striaght hair.

I can't speak for roller sets but one time I had a job interview on short notice. However, I didn't have time to get my hair trimmed so instead of doing my regular routine of tousling my hair to create curls, I blew it dry and styled it with a round brush. Then used my wife's curling iron. Hair was not straight per se but definitely straighter than the norm. I wouldn't mind trying a roller set once.
    2B always with potential of white man's fro

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/members/bobby-albums-my-album.html

"Curls aren't just for girls"