Hello everyone

Pinkmich39Pinkmich39 Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi my name is Michelle and I'm a virgin CG I am typing this after my first day into CG. I have s-wavy hair just past my shoulders. I must admit my hair did look great this morning but was very limp And extremely dry by the time I got in the shower, so I drenched and cleanse/conditioner washed with treseme natural and added some John Freda gel spray. I'm not sure if this that is the right thing todo but ill get there

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Registered Users Posts: 813 Curl Neophyte
    Welcome, Pinkmich39! It takes a while to find the routine and products that work best for your hair. Be patient and hang in there!
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • Firefox7275Firefox7275 Registered Users Posts: 3,750 Curl Neophyte
    Welcome! Be sure to choose your ingredients and products based on you hair properties and dew points / humidity (see Live Curly Live Free site and the free 'Curls on the Go' app).
    2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
    Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
    Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
    Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
    Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
    Experimenting with: benign neglect

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file