We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

CG girls - please help!

Today I picked up the DermOrganic Volume Foam... it doesn't say it's silicone free in curlmart, but I don't see one? Could someone look at these ingredients and tell me if it's CG-friendly?

Ingredients: Aqua/Eau/Water, PVP Copolymer, Alkylpolyglucosides, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (UV Inhibitors), Rice Amino Acids, PCA, Panthenol B5, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycereth-2 Cocoate & Benzoic Acid, Parfum/ Fragrance

Comments

• Aqua_LilyAqua_Lily Posts: 557Registered Users
    It's silicone free :)

And it's CG friendly :)
    4-2.png
    Current length: tailbone
    Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
    3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
    Clarify: Nivea
    Lo-poo: Nature's Gate
    CW: Elvive Volume Collagen
    RO: EO Keratin, Desert Essence Raspberry

LI: Elvive volume collagen, KCKT
    Seal: Grapeseed oil
    Gel: Studioline

PT: EO Keratin co
    DT: RO+oils
    Hairgrowth stim.: JBCO+EVCO

www.iherb.com 5-10$ discount code:
    VHT541 Many natural hair products! :D
  • jbartsyjbartsy Posts: 31Registered Users
    Thank you :) I thought so but I couldn't understand why it wasn't listed on here as such!
  • Morgan_AdcockMorgan_Adcock Posts: 2,573Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't go by how they list the products here. I read the ingredients lists myself. I've found products with water soluble cones listed as cone free, and that's just not right. Some of us don't use any cones, water soluble or otherwise, and (obviously) I'm one of them. Sure you can remove them without sulfate detergents, but anything which coats your hair will make it dry out if you're not washing your hair daily, and I'm kind of the queen of multi-day hair, so I don't wash my hair just to be able to restyle it, now that I've learned how to keep it from getting wonky, and how to refresh the curls effectively.
    Peace,
    Morgan

Baby Fine 3B, low porosity, normal density and elasticity
    CGing since July 2008

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file