Best spray leave-in conditioner?

Rainforest1Rainforest1 Posts: 19Registered Users
Hi there:

Can anyone recommend a great spray leave-in conditoner, free of cones-- and all the bad ingredients we hate?

Thanks...
3B from front hairline to crown--3A-2B in back and sides.

Comments

• love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    This stuff is highly recommended. Moisturizing but not too heavy. Pleasant, light fragrance. Not cheap but worth it. Lasts a long time too!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P6038&categoryId=C13320
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • Rainforest1Rainforest1 Posts: 19Registered Users
    This stuff is highly recommended. Moisturizing but not too heavy. Pleasant, light fragrance. Not cheap but worth it. Lasts a long time too!

Thanks a lot! :)
    You're welcome! Others might have more good suggestions, but I do think you'll like PhytoMist.
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm not a big fan of sprays in general, but I like Ouidad's Botanical Boost leave-in.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Hi there:

I ordered this product from Sephora and received it yesterday. Much to my dismay, the ingredients that were posted on Sephora about this product were not "complete". At the time I ordered it, I did not see the full ingredients on the site...there are 2 areas of ingredients and I only saw the first one. Not the full one.

Looking at the back of the can, I found that it does contain 3 "cones" at the beginning of the list of ingredients.

I won't be using it now, I'll be passing it off to a straight-haired friend.

Just a heads up to others about this.

Sincerely--Rainforest1
  • pronekpronek Posts: 13Registered Users
    I've been pretty happy with Curly Hair Solutions' slip detangler. My only beef is that although it is fully spray-on-able, it doesn't come in a spray bottle, so you have to transfer it to one.

Hi there:

I ordered this product from Sephora and received it yesterday. Much to my dismay, the ingredients that were posted on Sephora about this product were not "complete". At the time I ordered it, I did not see the full ingredients on the site...there are 2 areas of ingredients and I only saw the first one. Not the full one.

Looking at the back of the can, I found that it does contain 3 "cones" at the beginning of the list of ingredients.

Sincerely--Rainforest1

Sorry about this! I use this conditioner and so do several other curlies I know and we all generally avoid cones. We also love the way this performs. Maybe these are water soluble or just light in effect given the amount of product we use? Anyway, sorry it didn't work out for you :cry:

Hi there:

Sincerely--Rainforest1

Sorry about this! I use this conditioner and so do several other curlies I know and we all generally avoid cones. We also love the way this performs. Maybe these are water soluble or just light in effect given the amount of product we use? Anyway, sorry it didn't work out for you :cry:

No worries... :)

Actually, what I've found recently is that if I just use a little Jojoba (pure organic) like 3-4 drops when my hair is just damp it works great for me...

Thanks

Rainforest1
  • jennycurljennycurl Posts: 35Registered Users
    i just mix about 1tlbs of a good deep condish maybe 1tsp of honey and the rest water in a spray bottle and it works great for me. you could add more or less of those to your liking.
    :blob6::blob6:cg
    conditioner only 3a/:wav::wave: 3b chin length curls .
    cut it myself
    color myself
    lots of homemade deep treatments
    love tresseme naturals conditioner!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file